Troy, New Hampshire

How much do you want to bet Randy Miller wrote that review?!Empire Auto: Can't wait til the NH AG's office, Susan Wornick, Joe Battenfeld and all the other news reporters who sneek up on scumbags catches you in a dirty deed.

Are you a politician too?

It is amazing to me how people who take advantage of hard working people can sleep at night. What if it was your wife, your Mom, your kids? How would you feel then? Oh, that's right, you'd threaten them or call them *** like your other customers.

What goes around comes around.Good luck with that!

Had an Experience with Empire Automotive Group?

Comments

2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Bait and Switch King Tint King "These guys have criminal records that have been verified, and they will use bait and switch tactics to charge you more money while they have your car in their garage..." Read more Fleetwood RV - 2005 fleet wood revolution Fleetwood RV "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more